TIME MANAGEMENT – by Brian Tracy
“In the business world – time is money. If we don’t use it the best way – we are spending company’s money.”
TIME MANAGEMENT – one-day training under the license of Brian Tracy Global for effective defining of priorities, managing yourself through time and overcoming procrastination. Through this training, you will improve productivity and increase engagement during business activities of your employees.
There is probably no skill that is closely related to top performance than the ability to manage time well.
Successful time management starts with our beliefs and attitudes. If we believe that we can become extremely efficient and highly productive, then we will become precisely that.
All that we need to do after developing our belief is to learn the principles of time management skill.
During the training, participants will learn:
- Psychology of time management,
- How to set strategic goals and define priorities,
- How to plan and organize activities,
- How to achieve top productivity,
- How to eliminate time-wasters and overcome procrastination,
- How to manage and persist in change,
- How to achieve work-family balance.
EAT THAT FROG – by Brian Tracy
“Time management is actually self-management.”
EAT THAT FROG – the most efficient one-day training under the license of Brian Tracy Global for clearly defining priorities, managing self through time and overcoming procrastination. This training has so far been used by more than 3 million people across the world and it is considered one of the most efficient trainings in the world.
Each of us has tasks in front of himself every day that he likes and that he does not like to do.
High-value tasks and low-value tasks.
The biggest challenge is in the fact that high-value tasks are often difficult, require focus and persistence.
Low-value tasks are often easy and fun.
The most productive people have the ability to first deal with high-value tasks.
The most productive people eat the frog right away.
During the training, participants will learn.
- How to strengthen their own thinking concept,
- How to properly set goals,
- The 4 ways to increase productivity,
- Zero-based thinking,
- How to better use their talents and capabilities,
- The steps for simplifying tasks,
- How to make efficient decisions.